Memorial Lutheran School offers classical education to children Infant through the 11th grade. Memorial Lutheran School was established in 1980 as a ministry of Memorial Lutheran Church. We are a Classical Lutheran school, teaching children to love and be of service to their neighbor, and to become successful learners and effective leaders in the community.
MLS added 9th grade for the 2020-2021 school year as the first step in our plan to offer a classical Lutheran high school.
- CCLE (Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education. (www.ccle.org)
- National Lutheran Schools Accreditation Commission (NLSA Information)
- Houston Area Independent Schools (HAIS, www.houstonprivateschools.org)
- Educational Records Bureau (ERB www.erblearn.org)
- National Junior Honor Society which is a program of the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP)
- National Junior Classical League, an organization for middle and high school students in classical courses (NJCL)
- Classical Latin School Association (CLSA), an association of elementary and secondary schools working to promote the transmission of the culture of the Christian West through the Classical Core Curriculum