Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
The Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education is currently accepting submissions for the next issue of the Classical Lutheran Education Journal (CLEJ), which will be released in the summer of 2024.
The CCLE Press editorial board welcomes scholarly essays, book reviews, and forum material. Submissions should address pertinent topics covering theological, pedagogical, or administrative aspects of classical Lutheran education and may be written by Lutheran faculty, home educators, administrators, scholars, or pastors.
- The deadline for all submissions is January 15, 2024.
- Scholarly articles will be limited to 3,000 words and will follow Chicago/Turabian style guidelines.
- Book reviews of classical or more recently published works will be limited to 1,000 words and will follow Chicago/Turabian style guidelines.
- Opinion pieces or essays will be limited to 1,000 words and will follow Chicago/Turabian style guidelines.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Word or Google Docs format (pdf format is not accepted).
Submissions may be sent to the managing editor, Anna Martin, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The CLEJ editorial board looks forward to receiving your submission.
Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education
CCLE Board 2023-2024:
Rev. Stephen Kieser, Chair, permanent Board Member
Rev. Robert Paul, Vice-Chair, permanent Board Member
Rev. Paul Cain, Secretary, permanent Board Member
Mr. Justin Benson, Treasurer, term Board Member
Dr. Gene Veith, permanent Board Member
Dr. Gabriel Haley, term Board Member
Mr. Nathaniel Pullmann, term Board Member
Mrs. Anna Martin, Executive Director
Dr. Jackquelyn Veith, Director of Accreditation & Certification