Our Savior Evangelical Lutheran church was established in Hartland in 1955. The school was added in 1979, initially named Child of Christ Lutheran School. A new church building was completed in 1992 relocating the congregation to its current site of 26 acres on M59. The Lord guided and blessed the congregation again with the opening of the new day school building in 2009, when the school’s name changed to Our Savior Evangelical Lutheran School. We trust His continued provision and direction in the years to come.
Our school is an instrument of our congregation utilized to teach the word of God’s Law and Gospel. Our goal is that all of our students and their families will know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and receive by faith what He has done for us. Through His life, death and resurrection, and His precious Word and blessed Sacraments He gives us forgiveness of sins, life and salvation.