Classical Lutheran Education: A Pedagogy of Truth
SAVE THE DATE: July 11-13, 2017
REGISTER: —> Register Now! <— (Costs shown on page)
Open tentatively on 1 March
Individual Registration Fees:
$200 by May 31, $250 June 1 or later
Half-off registration for each additional family member.
100 for a student
CCLE Conference Registration Cancellations/Refunds
- Only notice of cancellation via email will be honored. Send email to: email@example.com.
- Cancellations on or before June 15 will be refunded 75%.
- Cancellations after June 15 will not be refunded.
BANQUET to be announced soon
Note: Banquet fee will be around $30 per person in addition to registration above
PRINTABLE FLYER: Pending
Children’s program: Details Pending
Rev. John E. Hill
Wyoming District President
(Former Wyoming District Education Executive
and Former Pastor/Headmaster of Mount Hope Lutheran Church and School, Casper, Wyoming)
Conference Banquet Speaker
Plus sessions on
Audio Recordings of Sessions and Handouts/PowerPoint Slides
(As they become Available)
Please make hotel arrangements early! Note deadlines below.
We have several options: New, historic, and budget-friendly
Last day to book: 6/11/17
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area for 119 USD per night
- TownePlace Suites Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area for 119 USD per night
The Plains Hotel
307 638 3311
Complementary Hotel Shuttle
307 634 3200
$75.99 Single/$82.99 Double
Microwave and mini fridge in rooms
This conference is the third in a triad of themes:
XV Classical Lutheran Education: A Pedagogy of Beauty
XVI Classical Lutheran Education: A Pedagogy of Goodness
–> XVII Classical Lutheran Education: A Pedagogy of Truth<–