XX – A Steadfast and Enduring Education: The Best of CCLE
We are pleased to announce the schedule for our virtual CCLE XX conference as we celebrate twenty years of the Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education conferences by offering these sessions to you in the comfort of your home or school.
A Steadfast and Enduring Education: The Best of CCLE
Every Tuesday and Thursday from June 2, 2020 through July 16, 2020, we will feature “Best of …” video and audio presentations from the past twenty years. Mark your calendars!
We start on Tuesday, June 2, and conclude on our original conference dates July 14-16. Content will be added each Tuesday and Thursday on our YouTube channel in a special playlist and reminders will be posted on our Facebook page, in our Facebook groups and on Twitter each Tuesday and Thursday, as well.
Featured video and audio will cover a wealth of topics that will enlighten and inform. Each week will focus on a different theme, and the final three days of the virtual event will also include bonus content, special recognitions and a message from the CCLE board chair:
- Week of June 2: the history of CCLE
- Week of June 9: introduction to CCLE
- Week of June 16: Trivium and Quadrivium
- Week of June 23: Truth
- Week of June 30: Goodness
- Week of July 7: Beauty
- July 14: practical school content focus on Latin, plus bonus Wyoming district homeschool convention content.
- July 15: practical school content focus on lesson planning, plus bonus Wyoming district homeschool convention content. Newly-certified educators and administrators, accredited and re-accredited schools, exemplary schools, and Master Teacher will be recognized. CCLE board member election results will be announced, and all CCLE contest winners will be recognized.
- July 16: practical school content focus on math and science, plus bonus Wyoming district homeschool convention content. Also, a video message from CCLE Board Chair Rev. Stephen W. Kieser.