The Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education is currently planning the next issue of the Classical Lutheran Education Journal (CLEJ), which will be released in the summer of 2023. The CLEJ provides useful, thought-provoking content for educators with a view to deepening our understanding of classical Lutheran education and honing our craft.
The CLEJ editorial board welcomes article manuscripts, book reviews, and forum material to be submitted for consideration. Submissions should address pertinent topics covering the theological, pedagogical, or administrative aspects of classical Lutheran education and may be written by Lutheran faculty, home educators, administrators, college professors, or pastors.
- The deadline for all submissions is January 15, 2023.
- Scholarly articles will be limited to 3,000 words and will follow Turabian style guidelines.
- Book reviews of classical or more recently published works are welcomed.
- Reviews will be limited to 1,000 words and will follow Turabian style guidelines.
- Opinion pieces or essays will be limited to 1,000 words and will follow Turabian style guidelines.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Word or Google Docs format (not pdf).
Submissions may be sent to the managing editor, Anna Martin, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The CLEJ editorial board looks forward to receiving your submission.